Kings Craft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  brianHyrule Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 am

What is your real name? My real name is Brian
Have you read and agreed to the rules? Yes, and I think it is absolutely reasonable
Why do you feel you should be Knight(Moderator)? I feel that I should be a Moderator is because I've always been a victim of grief and I really want to help people in order to get that fuzzy feeling in your heart when you help someone. I really love the community, absolutely love. I'm also very sociable and love Minecraft. The music, the graphics, everything in the game is amazing. I hope your decision is made.
How old are you? I am 12 years old turning 13
Where do you live? (State, city or Country.) My mum and I travelled the world together and we loved it! I was born in Australia and when I was 6, I moved to a place called Switzerland. Beautiful country, I have to say. When I was 9, I moved back to Australia. I stayed there for 3 years until I moved to England, where I am typing this right now.
What do you like to do in Minecraft? The sheer scale of beauty reflects on game designers to think more about heir games. I also love killng the Tigers found in the forest and getting back my items. It becomes a completely different adventure.
How did you hear about the server? My friend told me about that server. I was very interested.

Thank you for your time,
Brian

brianHyrule

Back to top Go down