Kings Craft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply for Moderator

Go down

Apply for Moderator Empty Apply for Moderator

Post  skinerdean Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 pm

What is your real name? My real name is Clive
Have you read and agreed to the rules? Yes i have read the rules and agree to all of them
Why do you feel you should be Knight(Moderator)? I feel that i should be a Moderator is because my brother Captain_Rotskull and i are really good builders. Right now we are building the Marina Bay Sands which is hard when we have to make all the glass and stuff, I have also been an Admin on 3 other servers and a builder (build mode) in many more. The reason why i want to be a oderator is so i can build a big city with my brother( which will have many appartments and skyscrapers) and also so i can help people who need it. I also listen to the chat all the time and want to help people who need it such as new people and and i hate when people greif so i will do things to make them stop. I am also on the the server every day for quite a long time so i will be usefull.
How old are you? I am 14 years old and my brother is 16
Where do you live? (State, city or Country.) We live in Edinburgh, Scotland, but we are Australians who have also lived in New Zealand
What do you like to do in Minecraft? I have to build huge buildings like stadiums, skyscrapers and hotels.
How did you hear about the server? My brother found this server on youtube and we thought i looked cool.

Thank you.
skinerdean.

skinerdean

Back to top Go down